Automotive Activated Carbon Canister Market by Vehicle Type , Propulsion : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030
NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE, UNITED STATES, October 5, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Automotive activated carbon canister is a device that stores and captures vehicle fuel vapor and releases purified air under the action of heat, thereby protecting the atmosphere and the surrounding environment from unburned fuel vapor. The carbon canister is usually located at the bottom of the fuel tank to collect exhaust gas including hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide. The tank contains activated carbon to absorb the gases and purify them so that they can be reused in the combustion process of the engine. The carbon canister line is connected to the pressure compensation line above the tank bleeder valve. The activated carbon canister is of great significance to automobiles, and the performance of the activated carbon canister improves the control of automobile fuel evaporative emissions. In addition, due to the rise in industrialization and the increasing demand for compact engines, the increase in carbon emissions is a supporting factor that is expected to drive automotive activated carbon canister market growth during the forecast period.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/12318
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬:
Due to restrictions by the government on manufacturing and transportation sectors, the activated carbon canister market is facing serious problems in both production and transportation. The pandemic has had a negative impact on the automotive activated carbon canister market size for the year 2020, a major deviation is noticed in the growth of automotive activated carbon canister manufacturers due to coronavirus. Automotive activated carbon canister system is an evolving sector which is hampered due to an ongoing pandemic, because of which all type of production and installation across the affected countries had been shut down & all operations were disrupted due to the pandemic. Nevertheless, due to the increasing consumption power of consumers in the pandemic and the increase in sales of vehicles including light commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles due to consumer concerns about safety, the market is now on an upward trend.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/automotive-activated-carbon-canister-market/purchase-options
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬
• Increasing pollution across the globe, surge in vehicle emission regulations around the world, and increasing awareness regarding environment protection are driving the growth of the market.
• Increasing popularity of electric cars, and the high cost of raw materials is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
• Innovative technologies including purge pumps and vitrifies can be seen as an opportunity for the market investments.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬:
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞
According to the World Health Organization, the global automotive industry accounts for approximately 35% of total air pollution. In addition, the decline in the air quality index of global emerging economies is a factor hindering the environment. Henceforth, with context given by WHO, many companies in the world is strategizing and planning to upgrade emissions control devices. For Instance, in July 2020, Ingevity Corporation is famous for providing carbon materials, engineered polymers, and specialty chemicals. Recently, the company has announced its new product ‘Powder Activated Carbon’ which can be used even after the run out of gases and when the vehicle is in halt position. The company has claimed to recover 10000 metric tons of fuel each day using their new product. Continental AG has developed Active Purge Pump system for pumping out the used gases from the engine and filter it to 90% pure for effective air circulation in the engine and reusing the gases to increase the efficiency of the system and thus increasing the overall air-fuel balance of the system. Countries are now focusing on earning carbon credits, are the factor expected to boost the activated carbon canister’s market growth during the forecast period.
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
Due to strict transportation emission standards, automakers around the world, especially automakers in developing countries, are focusing on making lightweight, fuel-efficient and compact cars. In addition, due to potential fuel shortages and climate change, government agencies around the world have introduced strict fuel economy standards, thereby encouraging automakers and consumers to start favoring energy-efficient vehicles. This fact is projected to boost the activated carbon canisters market.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12318
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the activated carbon canister market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the activated carbon canister market.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the activated carbon canister market growth scenario.
• The report provides a detailed activated carbon canister market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Which are the leading market players active in the activated carbon canister market?
• What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
• What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the activated carbon canister market?
• What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬
• HELLA GmbH & Co.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Continental AG